Monday, November 25, 2013

Pursue Your Passion



I have many passions in my life from my children to staying fit to planning and creating memorable parties. I believe that all of us are given gifts. Gifts we use that give us life and motivate us to get out of bed each day.

 I have always dreamed of being a mother. I could not wait to have children and especially to be a meaningful part of their life. I always tell my husband that having children is redemptive. It gives us the opportunity to change things that we wished were different in ourselves and witness firsthand the shaping of a human being within God's redemptive plan.

 Life has changed a lot for me. I have been blessed to enjoy a season away from my corporate career to just be mommy. Wait, I don't mean "just" like it is the easy road because being at home with little ones is far from a break. One thing I am grateful for is the time to rediscover my passions. Plural, yes, I have more than one (at least now I see it). During this time, I have finally been able to quiet my life a bit to hear the desire within me to create. You see, I was always around creators in my field and never thought I would be one of them.

 I am so happy to launch BKreative Designs to share my love for children's party planning with others around the world. Tell me what you think about my new shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment