Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Childhood Memories Inspire Creative Christmas Gifts


Crayola Crayon Jars available on Etsy










One of my fondest childhood memories was the beginning of the school year.  I wasn't glad to see summer end, but boy I loved to go shopping for all my new school supplies.  What girl doesn't love to go shopping right?

It was the smell of new crayons that got me every time.  Hmmm, the fresh tools of creativity grasped in my hands just waiting for all of the fun projects ahead.  Now that I have kids, I get to enjoy their love of arts as well.  No matter how many crayons we have in the house, there is always a look of excitement when they get a new box.

So, why not create a few fun new gifts using my favorite Crayola Crayon?  Check out our new Customizable Crayola Crayon Wreaths and our Crayola Crayon Jars (which also make great flower vases.  These make great teachers' gifts as well as birthday party decor.

Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment